Wednesday, June 25, 2008

Another day...

Today is another day, a new day. Changes are continuing before my eyes. Within this last week I moved into a new apartment with new roommates! I love it but will also miss living with Hannah. Of course, I know she'll still stay over and hang out all the time. One of my new roommates is my little sister, Rachel, from the sorority. It's pretty cool getting a chance to live with her. My other roommate is also our sorority sister and friend. We have no furniture until this weekend so it's rather empty and sad. We have no Internet and TV until Saturday. At first I thought it would be a long week without Internet but there is so much you can do without it. It is a nice change for now, but inconvenient at times. Just more time I can spend with God!

I am still sick. Still fighting off several illnesses. So many feel bad for me but I want those of you to know, I'm really okay. God has me in his hands and it's the best feeling in the world. Yes, I do have rough days. I do get tired of being sick. I get frustrated but I have to remember all that I do have. I have a God that without a shadow of doubt it going to heal me, in his timing. He is going to help strengthen me to get through another day. To get through my bachelors, through my masters, and through every year that I teach. Professors are worried I won't make it through internships. There have been thoughts of holding off and not starting in the fall. But then I think again. I keep reassuring myself that MY God is faithful, MY God is amazing. He is going to help me. He knows exactly what is wrong with me and exactly when he's going to help the doctors help me. I can't rush it, but I can slow down and thank him for all that I do have. The friends and family that are praying for me daily. My Bible study ladies on Monday night, prayed over me, encouraged me, and told God they know he can heal me in his timing. It's great to have all of you dedicated to praying for me. It means the world to me, more than I'll ever be able to explain. I believe that with prayer, it's mighty powerful (of course most of you know how much I believe in the power of prayer.), that God is going to get me through every step forward and every step backwards. Thank you for the encouragement, the prayers, and just being there when I need it most.

I am trying to continue with my daily routines, just not as busy. I love my family, friends, job, the kids I babysit (they are soooo cute), my church family, my bible study ladies, my church in Winter Park, the youth, and my sorority sisters. Remember when the times get rough, it's God who will always be there holding you up not letting go, ever. I am praying for each of you and am here, even in my roughest times. Don't hesitate to ask. God knows what is going on and with help you, just ask.

I hope that through my blogs you can be encouraged and know that God is faithful. God is true. Just trust him with your life. He won't let you down. I can guarantee it.

Here's a thought: "If Satan can't make you bad, he'll make you busy"
Take time each day, perhaps in the morning, to spend with God. Let him know how thankful you are. He knows each feeling you feel. Share them with him.

Have an amazing God filled day!!! = )

No comments: