Wednesday, May 6, 2009

What have I learned?

Over the last eight days I've had the opportunity (not one I wanted but) to stay in the hospital for a week and go to 3 ERs. I did not realize the effect all of this was having on the people closest to me and the people that read my blog. I simply blog to get things out and if someone reads then hopefully it'll inspire them. Through all of my health problems, I have seen a little of how God is using them to help others. I honestly have no idea what God is doing with my life and all of the craziness going on.
So many people have said they are praying for me and to stay strong. For the first time over the last year and a half I've let people in on the fact that I am getting very frustrated with God and holding strong is getting harder each time. At the same time, I can't completely give up. There is something, well God, that is not allowing me to completely give up hope that I will get better. The people around me are questioning why God is letting this happen to me and why it keeps happening. The only thing I can say to them is that God has me in his hands and when this is all said and done, he will be glorified and I will be even better than I was before.
I guess in all of this I'm hoping that you will stay encouraged during your hard days and times because while it seems hard God is not going to give you more than you can handle. He is also never going to leave you and he will always hold your hand and make you stronger when stronger seems impossible.

Thank you to the prayer warriors who are talking to God about me and my situation! I appreciate each one of you and hope that you will smile today because it'll change someones day!!! = )

No comments: