It's simple to say "I trust God." It's even harder to live it out and really put your full trust in God. There are several areas that I know if I could just completely trust God with my life would be so much better, less stressed. Unfortunately, it is easier said than done. I'm taking the steps to trusting God completely but boy am I failing in so many ways.
If you read the last blog, you'll remember I had an appointment with a new doctor and wasn't sure he was in the department I was really wanting when I made the appointment. I told my parents we've just got to trust God knows this is the doctor. I went in to see this doctor. What an AMAZING God moment. I was asked to wait in his office for him. As I sat there waiting in anticipation of what might happen during this appointment, I saw a Bible sitting on the end of his desk. Not hidden in a drawer but right on his desk with all of his paperwork. As I continued to look around there was a card that stated "God is in CONTROL." How encouraging right?!?! Then he had his mission statement posted on his board, it read something like this "My mission is to serve God by serving my patients. Listening, caring, and being patient with them." I knew at this point it was no accident I had been placed in the right hands. I had a doctor will to put his faith out for all to see. I feel very good about this doctor and the choices he is making. I have four appointments at the end of the month. We'll see what they can figure out.
I was talking to a friend the other day about guys. She made a statement that every one was finding the one and she felt all alone. I quickly reminded her she wasn't alone because I too am still waiting on that guy. As we began talking about it I simply said "you've got to trust God completely before God is going to bring him into your life." I know I know. It's way easier said then done but it's the truth. I've been trying to live this out not just say it. God is all I need and all you need. He's the strength we need to get through the day and the one we can count on no matter what we've done. It's when you least expect it that God will bless your life with that special someone. Who knows he may be in your life right now but you just don't know it's him. I promise the more we learn to completely and utterly trust God the greater life will be! We'll start to enjoy each day knowing that God is taking care of things. Start today with one area if you aren't already. It'll make a difference!
No comments:
Post a Comment