Do you ever get impatient? Do you ever feel like throwing in the towel or wishing you were somewhere else?
It's been a long week. Longer than I imagined it would be. My mayo visit came and went on Wednesday. They drew 11 tubes of blood, scheduled two more doctors appointments, and I was on my way. Still waiting for answers, still clinging to God for patience and trust.... The other doctor I saw Thursday is having me back in two months to see if the possible cyst is gone through an ultrasound and doing another test too. I managed to see the dentist too this week. Yes three different days filled with being patient as the doctors talked, looked, thought, and said the necessary stuff.
Yesterday I began to get a little impatient. I could not help but cry and ask God to help me in what seems like a helpless situation. I wanted to throw in the towel, I wanted to run and hide and make everything just disappear. Unfortunately I cannot run and hide, I cannot throw in the towel and say I'm done. Things with school are well... not that great. Trying to finish what seems like a little amount of stuff is taking forever because I do not have the patience or desire to get them done. Internship is coming quickly and I know if I put off these classes any longer I'll be miserable the entire fall term. I need God to put that extra bit of endurance to get these done. I did finish one class and got my A!!! Only four more to go.
Thank you for the support and the prayers. As I sat in church on Wednesday night and heard the many prayer requests, mine included, I could not help but think how so many people are struggling in some way and that I'm not exactly alone in all of this. My pastor prayed for each request as the service began and I could feel the Lord grabbing a hold of me and saying you will make it, you are blessed. I have more people than I could ever imagine praying for me. There are people in all different places across America sending their requests for me to God. God will answer them, but we all must be patient. God is not letting me do this alone, He is holding my hand and in control of the entire situation. Please continue praying and know that I am praying for you.
Enjoy your weekend and remember to thank God for all he has blessed you with. I'm very blessed with amazing family and friends to get through all of this with.
= ) because you are loved.
1 comment:
It's in trouble times that we come closer to the Lord.
A verse for you.
"My soul finds rest in God alone; my salvation comes from
him. He alone is my rock and my salvation; he is my fortress, I
shall never be shaken."
Psalm:62:1,2
Post a Comment