Today was one of those, just feel overwhelmed days. The craziness of school has kicked in and I'm already wishing it was Dec. Let's just say finishing incompletes from the Spring Semester on top of taking a full load, including an internship this semester is not so great. I'm managing, which means I'm spending most of my time in my apartment doing homework.
I'm getting really excited to start with my first graders next week. It is going to be a blast. I know God has chosen that group of students for a reason so I'm going to make it the best I can. I get to meet the teacher on Monday before actually being there for real on Tuesday. The real world is coming quickly. This was my last week of having somewhat of free time.
I was reading a friend's blog and they were talking about Paint-by-Number things. As I was reading something came to mind...
God has created a magnificent masterpiece. We are each a masterpiece in his eyes. Each experience we have is like one of those paint-by-number spaces. Without filling each space in, you cannot appreciate the masterpiece. We must take each experience God lays in front of us and make it the best. We all have bad days, I've had more than I'd like lately, but those days are also part of the masterpiece. We cannot expect each experience to be great if we go in with a bad attitude or just blow it off. We must start each day (because each day is a new experience, we've just gotta look) with the best attitude and an open mind. Take the blinders off and see where God has placed you. There is a reason you are in the classes you are in, or at the job you are at, or going through the things you are going through. I know we can't always have a positive attitude but we can make it the best if we try.
So tomorrow, is a new day. It will bring with it experiences that will fit into my masterpiece of life. I'm going to start tomorrow with the best attitude possible, even if I don't feel like it. I'll let you know how it goes after I try it out. = )
Goodnight and Remember You are a Masterpiece in God's Eyes!
1 comment:
So true. That's a cool expansion on what I already thought. :)
Luv ya,
Sarah
Post a Comment